If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you want to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.