If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.