For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! When you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.