Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.