For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.