For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.