When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.