For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In many instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.