Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. When you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.