For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.