If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.