If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you want help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.