When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.