When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.