If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.