When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.