Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.