If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.