For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! If you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. If you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in PA.