For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in city, PA.