When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.