Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.