Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.