Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.