When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.