Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.