If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.