When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.