When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.