Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.