For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.