For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.