If you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.