When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.