When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.