Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.