When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.