Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.