For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.