For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in PA.