For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.