For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.