If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.