When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.