Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.