Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.