When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.