Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.