If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.