When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.