For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.