When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.