Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.