Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.